Benefits at a glance
- Microprocessor controlled test instrument
- Highly accurate test voltage
- Patented automatic regulation
- Power reserves for the highest requirements
- Self-calibrating instrument
- Testing of dirty, damp and therefore slightly conductive surfaces
- Three grounding possibilities, including capacitance
Test voltage 10-25 kV, 5 kV steps
Sufficient reserves of energy for the most demanding requirements by means of impulse voltage technology. The patented automatic regulation guarantees a precise test voltage. Its robust, hardwearing technology makes the ISOTEST 4S suitable for the rough and tumble of everyday testing. Its ease of use bears witness to the years of experience built into the instrument.
- ISOTEST 4S test instrument complete with high voltage inspection probe including safety button.
- Lead acid 6 V rechargeable battery - easy to change in its own compartment
- Charger 230 V / 50Hz
- Ground cable 10m with a robust clip and instrument plug with ground monitoring
- Strong plastic housing in a robust instrument bag complete with carrying strap
- Full operating instructions and quick start guide
- Spare battery for safety button / fuses for rechargeable battery
- Works test report
A large number of accessories are available for a wide range of applications. Test electrodes for the most diverse shapes of objects and coatings are complemented by components for the using of different earthing possibilities- including capacitance earthing to test fully coated components.