This equipment provides precise measurement of the depth of the vertical pit caused by corrosion in steel pipelines.
- Has a digital screen.
- It is able to read in mm with precision of 1/100. Reading is possible in inches.
- There are two separate bridges, 12 "and 18".
- Bridge feet are notched to prevent slipping on the sloped surface.
- There are ceramic magnets on the display that provide to stay safely in place.
- There is a right / left sliding feature on the display bridge.
- There is a one-handed butterfly screw that allows fixing at the target measuring point.
- Reset and calibration can be done using a reference surface.
- There is a durable carrying case in which all parts of the equipment are placed