INTERFERENCE CURRENT MAPPİNG
It has the following characteristics:
• Determining the parts of the pipeline affected by the interference currents.
• Point detection of input and output locations of interfering currents.
• Determination of the magnitude and direction of interfering currents.
• Determination of the source of interfering currents.
• Rapid evaluation of interference current without connecting to pipeline.
• Determination of the Locations of source and exit points.
• Determination of the effectiveness of interference current softening operations.
• Interference current can be monitored at every position and place.
• Up to 48 hours of information can be recorded and archived.
Dynamic Interference, Periodic interference, caused by currents flowing through electric transport systems.
Static Interference: Continuous interference from other lines' cathodic protection systems.